Absolute Marketing & Research Transcription Division
Transcribing accurate, decision-making information, one character at a time.
Why Choose Absolute Marketing & Research For Your Transcription?
- Confidential and professional
- Competitive prices
- Satisfied customers Since 1992
- No job too big or too small
- Standard, micro, video, and digital sound files (recording hints)
Absolute Marketing & Research Transcription Division is designed to provide transcription services, coding, as well as qualitative and quantitative reporting for anything from individual interviews to large group meetings. We specialize in research transcripts and oral histories.
Solid reputation for:
- Highly accurate
- Competitive pricing
- Timely production
The Absolute Experience
- Media Identification & Assignment
- Quality Control & Counter Marking
- Document Archiving
Our goal is to provide quality transcription and secure handling of your originals. From the moment your tapes are received, they are tagged with a unique file identity and logged into our system. This includes priorities, deadlines, and any unusual circumstances involving the tapes. From there, each tape is given a short test-listen to determine the level of expertise needed and then assigned.
While being transcribed, any speech that cannot be heard clearly gets marked progressively at the point where it occurs. This aids you in your own editing to fill in with notes for what could not be heard. After processing, further editing assures format consistency, spell checks... etc. All files are then archived into the directory personally identifying your project by company, department, subject matter, and date.
- Linguistic Transcript: Word for word, nothing left out. Includes all coughs, laughter, background noises.
- Verbatim Transcript: Same as Linguist Transcript, but does not include coughs, laughter, background noises.
- General Research Transcript: Word for word, similar to Verbatim format, but free of acknowledgement utterances that add no value to the overall text. Examples of these would be: Um-hmmm, I see, Ok... Words that are repeated by ones acknowledging they have heard a response and are listening to the conversation.
- Edited Research Transcript: Same as standard research, but substitutions are made for poor grammatical wording. Examples: "Yeah - Yes", "We was going... - We were going..." Additionally, off-topic conversation does not get transcribed.
Subjects & Types of Transcripts
- Oral Histories
- Meetings, Focus Groups, and Panel Discussions
- Interviews, Symposiums, Seminars
- Medical, Academic, Business
Pricing & Billing
- 30-day invoicing, Master Card / Visa
- Quotes per character, or per recorded minute
- E-mail attachment
- Tape pickup and delivery for local orders